2. Inside with two interested viewers.
3. Butterflies alight.
4. Jewelry for hand, leg, ankle. It all works.
5. The hand
6. The neck
10. Hamlets to Huts handing out samples of maple sugar cotton candy, made right here in town at the Mark Twain Cabins.
11. Caperton Tissot, with her many books on display.
She wrote the final work on Adirondack Ice in her book, ADIRONDACK ICE. What a read. This book adds splendor to and about the Great North.
17. New photographer in town, and wow, what an eye.
18. Baskets for all seasons.
19. Inside Cape Air is a wonderful art gallery
21. Here is a look inside.
22. Ah, the town. You can see Cape Air just to the right.
23. Glass blowing.
24. Mark Paul. Stunning wood carving art. What an artist.
25. Felista with a couple of friends looking on.
26. CJ and his wife, Ruth, enjoying the art and other festivities.
27. Albert Einstein spent quite a bit of time here in Saranac Lake.
33. Rugs and throws.
35. Music beginning to end of Art Walk.
39. Now, Amy, which is your hair?
40. When I arrived the song, You Are My Sunshine, was being sang with sweet voices.
48. This may be the last picture taken of Jesse Adcock (on the right), in town. The day following he left for his home in Virginia. While here he was a reporter for the Adirondack Daily Enterprise newspaper. We will miss him. We are glad he was here for a while. We enjoyed his writing and his company.
56. Kayaks traveling through town.
58. Jeff Bigelow with his book, EMERSON'S ADIRONDACK SECRET. What a great read.
59. Bob the Magician.
61. 'See you'.
62. 'See you'.
Quite a day. It was a blast.
Post a Comment