Here are some of my pictures that will on display at BluSeed Studios, here in Saranac lake, in May and June, Opening will be May 7th, 5P - 7P.
1. Winter Carnival Opening Night fireworks display.
3. Lower Saranac Lake with mist in the mountains at sunset.
4. Lake Colby at sunset with magenta and purple streams.
5. Sunset at Lake Colby. Many regularly daily line up along the shore to see what the view has in store for them that day.
6. Canoe at dusk at Ampersand Bay.
7. Lake Flower surrounded by mountains, McKenzie in the middle, topped by an elegant rainbow. What a treat.
8. ArtRise. Our newest addition to the art culture here in Saranac Lake. People of all ages and descriptions can come in and enjoy the adventure of art with the wonderful teachers, Jess, Julia, and Brittany, who help them along every step of the way.
9. Though the sun is shining brightly, not a drop of water is falling from this array of icicles. Still, be careful, there might be a jester in there somewhere just ready to drop on your head. At the corner is spire of the Village Town Hall, showing off its majesty.
10. Piers along Lake Flower Ave.
11. Deer tracks crossing Lake Flower toward open water. McKenzie mountain helping to frame the view.
12. Riverwalk on an early morning during a stunningly beautiful snowfall.
13. Trudeau Chapel and Train Depot, on a winter day.
14. Snowflakes falling past the Rock Shop, on Broadway.
15. Main Street just after a vigorous rain
16. Artists Guild Art Gallery, with two viewers filled with art heading to their next adventure.
17. Building facade, Main St.
18. Lots of round shapes at Human Power Planet Earth bike shop.
19. A look down Broadway from upper Main St.
So much tuberculosis research was done in this building the late 19th and early 20th Century's, that Saranac Lake was the leader in TB research in the world.
21. Sara the Snowy Owl, at Winter Carnival, next to a friendly bear, at the center piece of Winter Carnival, the Ice Palace. Every year the town turns out to build the Ice Palace, each person volunteers, some even take their vacations from work to participate in building this incredible structure.
22. Some Beats performing in a big way at Winter Carnival Gala Parade.
23. Winter Carnival Gala Parade. As you can see, many, many turn out for this incredible event, and so many wonderful artists contribute to it, some of which are shown here.
24. The festive air of Farmer's Market, Riverside Park. From May to September, fantastic food, and atmosphere. People often turn out just to enjoy the good time being there.
25. A bit of a different look at Farmer's Market.
26. ArtWalk. Always such a good time.
27. Every third Thursday, in June, July, August, and September, we have the festive, ArtWalks, in the Village, sponsored by Saranac Lake, ArtWorks. Up and down Main Street and Broadway, artists display their paintings, sculptures, music, jewelry and all other manner of art, for all to see, enjoy, to buy. These particular Thursdays we all look forward to as spring turns into summer. Here a youngster on a bicycle sits transfixed by the stilt walker. And if you look closely, you can see, in the green shirt, down on the left and behind the stilt walker, Andy Keal, part owner of Nori's, enjoying the show, as well.
28. Here is Sammy Swoosh Yelle, what an incredible entertainer. People come from far and wide to watch her perform. What a show.
29. Top of Main St., Saranac Lake, on a bright bristling spring day.
30. A look down Broadway from the top of Main St.
32. Here we have a view from the incredible Adirondack Canoe Classic, also known as the 90-Miler. Landing here in Saranac Lake, is the reward after traversing on a three day journey, across rivers, lakes, and various portages, starting in Old Forge, NY, to a happy landing.
33. Great Blue Heron's stopping by for a bit of frolicking and a drink.
34. Canoe making its way through a majestic fall day, on the Saranac River, at the Riverwalk.
35. Saranac River, bordering the Left Bank Cafe, on Broadway.
36. A look at over and under the side of the Broadway bridge on a Saranac Lake day in fall.
37. Trudeau Chapel.
38. BluSeed Studios building under a full moon.
39. BluSeed Studios viewers of the fine art on display on this day.
40. 4th of July fireworks display at the Boat Landing at Lake Flower
42. Village Views, Moods Of Lake Flower.
Adding to the pictures at this exhibit, will be a number of post cards I have developed. Someone told me there are no Saranac Lake post cards available for visitors. So I remedied that situation in short order. Here they are
PicFair Website: SkipMurray42.PicFair.com.
My studio populated by images getting ready to head over to BluSeed Studios for my upcoming Village Views exhibit, May and June 2022.